On 3 November 2017, we have the pleasure of hosting the London Prosthetics Centre Case Managers Training day, focusing on amputation, at our office in Reading.
The training will encompass the journey of an amputee from surgery to full rehabilitation using prosthetics across medical and legal intervention to rehabilitation.
This is a not to miss event and places are going fast!
There is a great line up of speakers who will be:
- Ella Dove, London Prosthetics Centre client and amputee
- Mr Shehan Hettiaratchy, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Trauma lead and lead surgeon; consultant plastic, hand and reconstructive surgeon
- Abdo Haidar, Consultant Prosthetist and Clinical Director of The London Prosthetic Centre
- Dr Imad Sedki, Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Allyson Ballard, Clinical specialist occupational therapist
- Dr Ian McCurdie, Consultant in rehabilitation medicine, Remedy Healthcare
- David Sanderson, Barrister, 12 Kings Bench Walk
- Deborah Bent, Charity manager – Limbless Association
A buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided.
How to book
To book your place and let us know of any dietary requirements, please email our events team.
How to pay
The cost for the day is £50 (9am start – 5pm finish).
- Cheque: Send cheque to Hugh Steeper Ltd, Unit 20 Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 3GZ
- Credit card: Call 0208 549 7010
Sort code: 20-00-00
Account No: 10229652
Account Name: Hugh Steeper Ltd
IBAN No: GB67 BARC 20000010 2296 52Swift No: BARCGB22
Consistent with our policy when giving comment and advice on a non-specific basis, we cannot assume legal responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement. In the case of specific problems we recommend that professional advice be sought. This news story comes from publicly available sources. Where it concerns one or more of our clients this is clearly stated.